- 25 Kgs/50 Kgs/ 5 Ltrs
- MACHINERY FOUNDATION.
- 0 %
- No Smell
The provided cement grout range has turned out to be increasingly well known among tile contractual workers and developers. Not at all like concrete, which is produced using a cementitious powder blend, it is produced using a filler powder and epoxy resins. The grout is highly sturdy and totally stain-proof. In addition, the standard cement grout isn't waterproof, so not at all like epoxy grout, it can retain water when it's wet and stain effortlessly. In case you're sick of scouring the gunk off the grout, our grout could be your answer. It is produced using two unique resins blended with filler, making it exceptionally waterproof and ideal to harsher cleaning items.
FOUND-X Cement Grout
HS Code Description: Additives for mortars, cements and concretes
Trade Description: This expandable Cement Grout is known for its excellent strength, fine powder form, shrink protection capacity and good cementing attribute.
Packing: 25 kg bag
Why This Product?
- Non sticky and free flow quality of this construction additive has made it ideal element for high traffic prone area.
- Available in packed form, its quality has been verified on the basis of different testing procedures.
- Excellent strength of this product guarantees about long lasting quality of hardened grout.
- Used to install foundation for base plates and bolts of industrial equipments.
- Factory shed
- Telecommunication tower and electric poll
- Foundation for wind mill
- Machine foundation
To be precise, Cement Grout can be used for all sorts of concrete based foundation erection jobs.
Tested: Its quality conforms to ASTM C-109 and ASTMC-1107-99 specifications.
- MUNDRA & PIPAVAV
- 10 Days
- Free samples are available
- 25 KGS BAG.
- North America, Australia, Western Europe, Central America, Africa, Middle East, Eastern Europe, South America, Asia
- All India
- Will be provided on request.
Plot No. 216/216A, G.I.D.C. Phase - I, Bhavnagar - Rajkot Road Sihor Gujarat India +918068091345