- 25 Kgs/50 Kgs/ 5 Ltrs
- No Smell
- 0 %
READY TO USE Wall HARDENER
HS Code Description: For concretes and non refractory mortars
Trade Description: Ready To Use Wall Hardner is used as ready mix plaster for plastered wall repairing and maintenance work. It needs to be applied between the space of two mortar bricks.
Packing: Accessible in 50 Kg bag
Why This Product ?
- Suitable for plastering of internal and external wall surface of buildings
- Useful for optimizing structural strength of buildings
- Application of this wall hardener helps to save building maintenance charge by minimizing frequency of repairing.
- This wall hardening compound prevents fungus formation, damp, leakage and crack of wall surface and keeps walls water protected. In short, it promotes hygienic environment both inside and outside of buildings.
- Improves thermal properties and rain protection attributes of buildings
- Minimizes wall repairing duration and effort as well
- This, Ready To Use Wall Hardner, a cost effective plaster material lasts for longer duration and it promotes structural strength of buildings.
- Repairing of existing plaster
- For application of new plaster
- Applied between bricks mortar
To be precise, Kironite Wall Hardener can be applied for all sorts of plaster repairing jobs, brick works and also for new plastering service. It ensures better wear resistance properties, higher water protection capacity and long lasting quality of applied plaster.
Tested: Its manufacturing technique conforms to IS 516-1959 and IS: 456-2002
- MUNDRA OR PIPAVAV
- Western Union, Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- ADEQUATE Per Day
- 15 Days
- Free samples are available
- 50 KGS BAG
- South America, Australia, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, Central America, Africa, Middle East, Asia
- All India
Plot No. 216/216A, G.I.D.C. Phase - I, Bhavnagar - Rajkot Road Sihor Gujarat India +918068091345